Active Ingredient: Silymarin
Spec: 80% by UV-Vis; 80% by UV-Vis (50% by HPLC)
Extract Solvent: Acetone, Ethanol, Ethyl Acetate
Silymarin is a kind of flavonoid lignans compounds extracted from the seed coats of the medicinal Compositae Silybum marianum, yellow or brown powder, bitter in taste. Soluble in Acetone, Ethyl Acetate, Ethanol and Methanol, Hardly soluble in chloroform, insoluble in water. The main ingredients are Silybin, Isosilybin, Silydianin, Silychristin, etc.
- Silymarin can protect the liver from toxicant substance abuse, especially for alcohol and environmental pollutants (Pesticides, Heavy Metals and so on);
- Silymarin has the Powerful antioxidant function to protect the liver cells from free radical damage, and the function far exceeds VE;
- Silymarin can promote protein synthesis, speed up the new liver cells, revive and promote the self-repair of injures liver cells
- Silymarin is also be named “the Natural liver-protection product”
- Silymarin has the function of anti-radiation, anti-aging, prevention, and treatment of arteriosclerosis, make skin aging slow.
- Silymarin can be used in the production of Medicine, Health Products, Cosmetics, and food.